We welcome writers in all stages of the writing journey, both published and unpublished.
CCW bi-monthly meetings are free to members. A $5 donation is suggested for nonmembers.
Membership is $40 annually, typically due each September. Membership fees are pro-rated quarterly throughout the year for NEW members, not renewals. $40 to join in September, $30 as of January 1, $20 as of April 1, and $10 as of July 1.
CCW Membership Benefits
- In-person meetings the second Monday of January, March, May, July, September and November
- Opportunity to guest blog on CCW blog
- Email bulletins about writer’s opportunities and contests info
- Eligibility for CCW writing competitions
- Directory of members
- Networking with published Christian writers and critiquing opportunities
- Inspiring speakers
- Emailed prayer requests
Join today by filling out the form below.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-543-7772.
CCW Meeting Cancellation Policy
Please always double-check our blog before each meeting.
- If FairfaxCounty Public Schools cancel for inclement weather, we will not have a meeting that evening. Schools are usually canceled before the sun rises on such days.
- If inclement weather arrives AFTER 12 noon on the Monday of a meeting, we will post a cancellation on our blog at www.capitalchristianwriters.org as well as a message on CCW’s contact number 703-543-7772.
- If for any reason you cannot access the three sources above, then email email@example.com.
CCW never sells or rents its membership list.
Join by filling out the form and paying via PayPal below; checks can be sent to the PO Box address below or brought to any meeting. If renewing and all information is current, simply use the PayPal button or send in your check.
Mail check to:
Capital Christian Writers
P.O. Box 2332
Centreville, VA 20122-0873